Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


27.11.08

Today's 2day

Today's exam so tough, especially history.

Seriously, i can do 2 question only...

The others i juz throw wat im thinking.

After finish history exam, we go makan outside,

after that go to 4th study micro.

On the exam hall, my eyes was so painfull...

The sun shines my paper, and it reflect it to my eyes...

Makes me even more tired...

However, teacher saw my pain. lol

She helped me to fix the curtain,

Unfortunately, The wind blows the curtain again.

Making things even worst. My eyes...

after that, another male teacher cum and fix the curtain.

it works well. lol

Exam finishes. Time to drive home.

Feel Sleepy all the way. Then i was trap into a traffic jam.

Malaysians are sakais. nvr c accident b4.

With intellligence, i turn into Taman Pertama.

i tot i've escape frm tat "hell" But im not.

Im infront of the accident place. Lol.

it was a myvi tat fell into the sewer.

No choice, gotta move slowly.

However, after the accident, traffic goin smoothly.

I was so happy and i drive fast on the road. lol.

Reach home, tired and get my damn nap.

Tommorow, Go da Gei! lol

No comments: