Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


1.12.08

Il Divo

Oh man, i dunno who made me like this,
i just dunno why suddenly i love classical so much.
b4 this, im a pure rocker! (stop dreaming ron!)
It happens like this:

1. My sis turn on her mp3 player in her car.
2. She plug it into 1 of the car jack in the player. IL Divo song was played.
3. After tat, 1 of the singer, Carlos, makes his Tenor voice in the song "The Lords Prayer".
4. I was amazed that he can do such a high note, with high octave, and sustain it very long!
5. Then i go check my sis file on pc ( sorry sis! Juz wan to steal your songs.)
6. I transfer the songs to my phone, but too bad, my memory is full.
7. Deleleted 1 of my old songs, then continue my work.

I juz love this quartet so much. Their song makes me alive.
Hope 1 day, i can sing like them, especially Carlos.(Am i dreaming again?)

Here's a pic of the quartets. Currently im using thier old album, Ancora.
They juz launch thier new 1, which is titled "The Promise"
Photobucket

Thanks for viewing fellas. Go check this link out. Its their homepage.
http://www.ildivo.com/

No comments: