Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


27.12.08

Training Day.

My training located at Damansara Utama.
At 1st, i was lost. lol
It shud be at SS21/35, but i go to SS21/39.
End up i go spinning around there. lol
So next time if u guys drive must see the road name.
If not u'll end up like me today. Haha!

Ok, Lets update.
My training is about U mobile promotions.
Need to promote their stuff and do sales.
The worst part is, need to hit target.
Per day a person need to sign up at least 5 forms.
Hope can do it.

About the working hours, 11a.m - 10p.m.
I havnt think about my transport to there.
Imagine, from my hse (cheras) to Ikano (Damansara),
Wtf it was so far. Haiz.
Take bus, need two hours journey. (damn Tiring)

Nvm, salary ok la. Can cover.
Might get half day work on the last day. (Reunion Dinner)
Kinda Good. Hehe.

However, need to find other work after finish this job. lol
Money is so damn important!

No comments: