Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


19.1.09

Work.

working days, back to the working world. lol
At least this can kill my boredom.
My work is to handle those HP projects with other company.
Kinda Tough. (no job is easy. lol)

Actually, i need to master all my work in a limit of time.
Coz, my senior, BK, will leave soon in order to continue his study at Aus.
SO, i was assigned to take over his job, Tat is Much tougher than the other admins.
OMG, hope can manage it well. God, pls guide me.

My workplace located at Jln Raja Chulan, Olympia Tower, at 18Flr!
(so high. lol)
Got nice view frm the top. lol.

In the morning, they prepare breakfast at Pantry room.
got currypuff and sum nyonya kuih there.
The best part is,
Got Coffee machine! alot of hot drinks can be choose from.
I've drinked so many cups of "Choco-cino"
lol

Talk bout Privilege,
I can buy desktop pc or laptop with staff price.
Can get discount around **% (ask me urself)
So if u guys got intention to buy pc or laptop,
Find me la. lol

Tats all for today.

No comments: