Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


18.12.08

Interview + Goin Out

Today juz went for an interview for jobs.(tired of gettin rotten at home)
b4 tat, i go fetch ky, then we go to TS.
we meet Hui lee & siinyan there by around 2:30p.m.
They accompany Pui San lunch.

After tat, we go to our interview place.
Kinda alot peeps. All young girls and boys.
Tot they got experience in work, but they actually no after they being interview.
I hope me & my frens can pass the interview, pls call us agent! lol

Anyway after tat, darling giv me a call said tat her tuition was cancelled
Pity u darling. Let me teman u.
We having a good time. We play the motor gp at the gaming centre.
lol, both of us dunno how to play tat coz u need to move ur whole body.
anyway i won, without complete the tracks.(with manual u noe!?) lol
after tat we go sum mamak stall to have our dinner.
Darling so excited bout roti sardine. lol
I order it :-) but right after my order reaches, she steal my food!
Anyway, i still love her as usual, let her eat lah!(she'll get fat...ZZzz)

Tats all for today. Enjoy!

No comments: