Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


14.1.09

Got a job finnally.

Finnally after a long struggle to get a job,
work hard on sending resume, prayers or watever,
I got a job liao.

I work at HP. erm, its not about sales.
Its an office work.
If "syok didengar", The possition called Admin.(wahahha)
The job scope is do data entry, forward emails,
and others la. I cant remember, sorry boss. lol

Location, Jln Raja Chulan. I oso nt sure where is it. lol
18th floor. ? imagine hw tall is tat building.
Working hours 8.30-5.30
Weekends off day. Yay!

salary? Nt as high as promoters la. lol
wat do u expect from this kind of job.
NOT to say not good.
I juz desparate for money so i hav to work.
Its not the time to mind bout salary haha.

MONEY! HERE I COME!
COMPAQ V3000 HERE I COME!

lol. im so fkincrazy. sorry guys.

Cheers,
Ron

No comments: