Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


9.1.09

Sumthg within me.

Updates Bout me.
Still jobless. lol.
Bored!

Today i go back to my old school(SMKTC)
Coz, i wan to get my SPM cert.
if i dun go forever i wont take it.
So, on the way, almost had an accident.
Its a MPV(dunno wats the "brand?")
overtaking me from the left on the simpang i need to go to school.
Almost "kick" its butt. lol
Anyway, Im a skillful driver.XP
With pressing hard the pedals + Steering control,
i've manage to prevent it.
Then after tat i heard alot of horn sound.
Guys i noe u all juz witness a die-hard driver do its skill,
I appreciate your horns thx alot XD
lol
learn a lesson, muz keep alert while u driving. lol

After that, i reached school.
No parking. coz its 12.20 @@
Need to find parking.
NO choice hav to park far far. lol
After tat, i enter the school.
alot changes hav been made since the day i left the school.
Cool. anyway,
I still remember the motto of our school
"SMKTC TERUS CERMELANG"
wow. Big impact! lol

I saw PN Usha(My ex-formteacher)
She seems so busy so i din go kacau her.
so, i juz proceed to take cert and ciao.
Then i heard sum 1 mention John Toh(dicipline teacher).
It makes me remind tat how he gantung me last few yrs. lol
But, wat passed has passed.
Anyway is my fault too coz my hair is to over tat time wahahaha!

Then after tat,
Dunno y i feel so uncomfortable.
I juz feel tat sumthg is nt right.
Aiks nvm dowan to say this coz its too personal.
The main point is i can feel sumthg bad is goin to happen
6 sense? nah. nt sure. Watever.


tats all for today. loves!

No comments: