Time Zone: GMT +08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


9.1.09

Updates.

I was suffer from my boredom.
Need to find sumthg to kill it.
But how?
Im still jobless. Need to find 1 fast.

Anyway, Lets Update.

Today i have prepare those book that i need to sell it.
In the future no1 wants it anymore.
Have to take the chance.
Around half an hour, i've prepare the books.
Who want those book juz give me a call at 014-6228620.
Text book price start from RM10 only.
Cheap huh? need to clear it ASAP!


I promised darling to pick her up at school at 3.30p.m
but, i late 7 minutes.
Omg she ask me y so late,
Oh dear 7 minutes only, coz the traffic light at the turning,
Slow like hell and become red light very fast.
But, to chill her, i giv her thousand of kisses in her face.
And i done it nt more than 1 second =P
On the way back, we keep talking.
We were so missing each other cuz since school open,
We din meet often liao.
We having a good time inside my car.
Love you so much darling.


John Chin was so stress.
He ask 3 of us yam cha,(jj,ky,me)
Its regarding bout his job.
Nt sure wts the reason he quit.
But, pity him, his boss son seems very LC,
like dowan to give him salary.
Haiz. Pity him man.
Dude hope u got your salary back.



Gonna Back to sleep duh. Gud nite everyone.
"Human need to rest at least 8 hours per day." lol

No comments: